View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
_Chrissy_
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
Who knows of a good limited ingredient food, no grains and venison formula. That is the only food that Jada thrives on. I had to switch her from Natural Balance sweet potato and venison when the big Diamond recalls happened last year. California Natural was the only thing I found when searching back then.
She has done better on this kibble than any other I have tried.. I need help!! No chicken and no fish..she has issues with both and with grain.
I saw this one:
Canine Caviar Wilderness Grain Free
Venison Meal, Split Pea, Lamb Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Sun Cured Alfalfa, Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Culture, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Culture, Sun-Cured Kelp, FOS (prebiotic), Calcium Proteinate, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Fenugreek, Peppermint, Taurine, Selenium, Whole Clove Garlic, Vitamin E, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin C, Papaya, Rose Hips, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Potassium Proteinate, Folic Acid

I didn't see anything that would work at Fromm, Wellness orNature's Variety.
As for Natural Balance - not sure if Diamond still makes their food. I would email them.

Last edited by _Chrissy_; 04-27-2013 at 05:28 PM.
_Chrissy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!