View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
JANICE C
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I have the Oster Pro Trimmer I purchased them at Wal mart for $16.00 I use them to trim the ears up, trim the feet pads to do the sanitary trim on Chloe and my Sheltie. They are really easy to work with being small in size. I have never taken Chloe to the groomers to be cut. I also have a pair of the Oster A5 Golden clippers with different size blades 10 and 40 and attachments for hair length, I've had these clippers for over 4 years they work well . I haven't used the A5's on Chloe because right now I want her hair long, but I did use these all the time on another dog I had she was part Poodle. (She pasted away in Oct at the age of 13 . I know alot of people really like The Andis but they didn't work well for me maybe I didn't get the right model. Another thought you might want to look into purchasing a DVD on grooming your Yorkie. I purchased "How to Groom Your Pet Yorkie at Home" I found this DVD very helpful. They show you different groom tools that you may need and show you different yorkie cuts. Good luck on your choices.
JANICE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!