Thread: Shaved butt
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiflower
My husband and I recently had to trim Teddy's hair around his butt area. Each time he would poop, some of it will get stuck/matted in the hair and spread around our home. So we had no choice but to trim the butt area. So now, our Teddy has a shaved butt It's cute but also funny. Whenever we play or walk with him, it's funny to see the skin part against all that fur. No matter what we do to him, he always look so CUTE! I wonder if he feels a draft there now My husband would joke that he looks like one of those baboons with the butt showing I have another question, sometimes Teddy would sit on his hind legs and scoot/slide himself with his upper legs to wipe his butt on our carpet after he finishes going to the bathroom. It looks awfully cute when he does it but its gross too knowing what it's doing to our carpet. Have anyone else experience this and how do you handle it?
We keep the hair cut down on are Yorkies too. But not shaved like a baboon . lol I bet he does get a draft. And scooting his butt. yeah they will do that to try and wipe it off. Thats normal
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!