View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #72
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I was hesitant to suggest BATs. Last person kind of brushed me off. Guess I should not hesitate eh?
Glad you are doing it...because as Crystal said, it happens more than we realize.
Tibbe's may be just fine....just always good to know! And IF he did have something like MVD you would only need a diet change....and that would stop the issues IF it were that. And, if a shunt, easily fixed!
Glad to hear you agree, Linda. I've just had this undercurrent of worry about him for well over a year and telling myself I'm a worrywart and taking him to the vet a lot to try to help me feel better when actually, I just should have had the dang test done and found out. Even if he does have one of those bad diagnoses of shunt or MVD, he won't be way more likely to die or anything will he? From things I've read here and online, they seem to be manageable problems. When he's having a bad day, it usually doesn't last but half a day but even before his stretch of recent good weeks, some of those episodes lasted longer and he was just acting odd. IDK, likely I'm way over-analyzing but if your dog's not quite right compared with how they usually are, you watch everything and worry, huh?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!