View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:30 AM   #2
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

Bless her heart, Phoebe looks so pitiful, that pic makes me want to cry. That sure was a lot of hair for them to cut off- I would even say excessive for the type of surgery. They could have gotten to her eye and still remained sterile removing less hair off the top of her head. I don't know much about grooming, but if it were my pup, who I also keep fairly long, besides evening up her head- which will grow back to a presentable length quickly, I would probably trim up her body some so she doesn't look so out of proportion. Also, if you keep her dressed, her body hair won't be so visible and out of proportion to her head. I hope she feels better quickly and I know she will be happier being able to see without that pesky cataract. Just a thought, if she has to have the other eye done in the future, ask the vet if you can do the preop clipping yourself and have them show you the bare minimum that must be cut, and you can have more control over how the finished product turns out.

Last edited by Marhcarter; 04-26-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Marhcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!