View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My favorite smells: the Grapefruit body wash/hand soap that I have, the smell of my mother's laundry detergent, coffee brewing
My favorite sights: The hot air balloons floating over Albuquerque, watching my dogs when they are happy outside, looking for frogs in the pool, smelling every inch of the yard, tails wagging, ears up in curiosity, they smile and I smile. The sound of my nephews sweet voices saying "Auntie Chrissy!!" when they discover something new or something that they can do now.
Favorite things to touch: My husband! The warm, soft sleeping bodies of my babies, When my nephews wrap their arms around my neck and cuddle into me.
Favorite sounds: Believe it or not, the sound of silence, no one talking to me, no tv on, no computer to look at, no phone ringing, just the birds outside, the warm sun on my skin, the Cicadas buzzing in the trees during the hot summer.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!