View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
MyGoodness
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg My Yorkie gets aggressive over other small dogs

My yorkie, Sammie (female now 3-yrs old) has always been possessive of me to the point where she gets very aggressive over my Bebe (Shi-poo) who is now 10 years old and any other small dogs. Bebe succombs to her and stays far enough away from me when I come home from work so that Sammie gets my full attention first. If Bebe comes to me at the same time, then she knows she will be attacked by Sammie. Other dogs that have come to my house has felt Sammie's wrath if I pay attention to them. Thankfully she isn't like that with people, just other small dogs. My niece wanted me to watch her tiny pomeranian for couple of weeks while she went on her honeymoon and I had to turn her down because I know how Sammie was going to be. I could tell my niece really didn't believe me but she saw for herself last Christmas when the family got together at my house and she brought her pomeranian. MY Sammie attacked that little pom and my niece freaked out. Does anyone else have this problem with his/her yorkie?
MyGoodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!