View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudence View Post
Hey guys! I would really like your opinion on an issue. I have taken advantix from the vet to apply on my yorkie by myself. Just because she was a bit tangled on her shoulder blades area i thought i should comb her first and then apply it. And so i did. But after applying the advantix i checked if it was applied ok on her skin and i noticed that she had some bloody pores due to combing her before i guess. Will it be ok now that i have applied the advantix on these bloody pores or will it cause any inflammation or problems to her? The blood started to go away and the pores look to be closing again but I`m a bit concerned...
She was bleeding under the skin from just combing? Could she have been combed out far too hard? Did you hold the hair by the skin to prevent this? That sounds painful to have bleeding under the skin! If she tangles that badly, you might keep her cut short to avoid her going through this in the future.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!