View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
DewiWihardja
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you all. Yes actually I can say that I'm very lucky to have him. He was born on April 4, 2012 and I honestly just got him at 11 months old, around 1 month ago more or less.

The previous mom, the owner of the Opera Prima Kennel always exhibits her yorkshire terriers. Her yorkshire terriers are always some of the best in Europe. She told me that she actually wanted to keep Bei for exhibition, and she named him that way. Her dogs are always named in a very creative and unique way, Bello E Impossibile, Never Say Never, Baby Girl, Look At Me, Bad Girl, Blackout, Wishing on a star, Accord, etc etc..

However, as yorkshire terriers can't be too large or heavy for exhibitions, I think maximumly is 3.5 - 4 kgs, Bei has become outside the requirement as he's 5 kgs. So, she decided to release him as she has already around 20 adult yorkshires that I think keep having new baby borns.

She's a very good owner and trainer. I really can't believe I got him as he behaves so well, almost never barks, and acts so well around the house, in a well manner that it never bites anything he shouldn't. The way he walks also can be said very elegant.

I just consider myself lucky because u could say it is as if I had adopted him because I just needed to pay the expenses she spent on the first 11 months. She usually sells her yorkies at 1200-1500€ per puppy @.@
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!