Thread: Need support
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #15
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Let me ask you this, you pick her up you snuggle your face to hers, you hear her sweet breathing, you feel so much love, do you feel it's time? You know this answer, you know it...somehow they tell you...is she suffering? Momma you know the answer and if you don't then it's not yet, listen to your baby she will tell you, your momma and you will do what is best, when the time is right....bless you and ur baby...

It is in her eyes too....she will tell you and you will hear it....you will feel it....I know exactly what you are going thru...I put down a precious pet last month and I had to put another one down Yesterday....I am still reeling fom having to let my little Hailee go yesterday...she was my girly-girl, she was prissy, she loved to model dresses and hats...she loved the Easter Egg Hunt here....I pick up her ashes tomorrow....Hailee told me....her eyes were soooo tired, and the glint and gleam was dull....as she struggled to breathe, she looked up at me and licked my face, my tears....and put her head on my chest....she had no more fight left....and I am dying now....as you will be too....it is such a gut wrenching decision to have to make for them, but they expect you to take care of them, make the best decisions for them, give them a voice.....they deserve all you can do for them because if the show were on the other foot, you KNOW she would do all she could for you, to her very last breath.....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!