View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
lexi43
YT 1000 Club Member

Default The Woman Is A Witch with a capital B

My friend has a nephew who recently got married. His wife is nice although I don't like people who give their dogs away after 3 years because she got pregnant and the dog was too much trouble. If you are a young newlywed and you plan on having a family you shouldn't get a dog in the first place. How can you uproot a dog after having her so long. Well Lucy (that's the dog's name) went to live with my friend and she has a wonderful home now.
This is just part of the story. You see Jason and Kate live with her mother (the witch) and I think she is part of the reason Lucy was given away. Well anyway her mom had another dog who was about nine years old and blind in one eye. After Sandy there was damage to the home and she put the dog in a shelter. She was supposed to pick him up after the repairs were made and she never went back to get him. What do you think will happen to that poor dog. He's older and partly blind. I'm sure unless he was really lucky he was put down. I wish I had known because I would have taken the dog myself. I hope I never meed this woman because I don't know what I'll do. If you can't take care of a dog and you give it to a rescue that's one thing but htis woman is a first class piece of scum.
btw Now she wants Jason and Kate to move because the baby is starting to walk and he's touching her precious things. and that's her grandson.
Sorry this is so long but I had to vent.
lexi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!