View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #14
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
This sounds like an answer, as long as there is a top on it to keep critters from jumping over the fence to get at your dog or flying into it. A person trying to steal you dog could get into the pen if you aren't watching and small vermin might still be able to access your house through the door, depending upon where you live and whether you have many creatures like that nearby. We live in the suburbs with miles of other homes and manicured lawns around so we don't have much besides alley cats and tiny lizards, grass snakes in the way of that kind of thing. That's not a big thing to some but I am extremely fearful of creepy crawlies and little scurrying things so I can't have anything one critter anywhere near might find his way into.
It really works great for us, granted Peanut is beyond spoiled and also has potty pads around the house!! However he can choose where he would like to go- as long as it is one or the other Mommy and Daddy is happy!

The only critter’s we have had come in through the doggy door was a bird, which I 100% blame on Peanut! He should have heard that little rascal come in and went in guard mode!! However I was home from work sick and I was sleeping and he was passed out next to me!! LOL He was rather fun getting out of our house! LOL We also had an alligator lizard and a really long hideous centipede!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!