View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Love * * * Challange accepted, I've got the sewing bug now * * *

Ole' Betty is getting a work out & our old friend Seem Ripper
and I have gotten reacquainted !

Its all Donna's (Dblain) fault...she put the design challenge out there and I accepted it. Who knew it would be so addicting.

I figured why not its just one little ole harness vest, I can do that. Well I pulled Ole' Betty out of the back of my closet, dusted her off and got right to work. Finished my first ever doggy harness vest in just under 3 hrs. It wasn't as difficult as I though it would be. Im use to creating my own patterns and just sitting down and figuring it out on my own. This was no different. I had no pattern but I had a templet from a vest Ruby got from the GE. I knew it would be the right fit for her so I traced and there ya go.

So, now I have made 3 total. Plus I cut material for two dresses. I've gone to Hobby Lobby and Joann's and got more material for several more dresses.

So, lets just say that Ruby's wardrobe will be expanding and we are going to need a Bigger drawer. Plus, I plan on making a few item to donate to Yorke Haven Rescue for their next auction this coming July.

Paw-ject Runway

Here we come, Happy sewing everyone!

I cant show you my work just yet, Im waiting for the smilebox.
I just want to say how much fun I've been having and
thank you for getting my passion for sewing back.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!