View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
TropicalBanana
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking We love t. Bumpkin!!!

Hello Yorkie World!

I just had to blog about this company that custom designs and makes small dog clothes and of course the supper fantastic washable pee pee pads. They come in dozen of custom fabrics that you get to choose from and are made with the best care and quality.

At first I ordered 3 just to see if they really worked and oh my goddess they came in the mail all folded and wrapped in clear plastic with a signature card attach with a string. So cute!!!!
I even ran out to the garage to find my husband to show him this special package. He said it looked like ca gift.

If the packaging does get you the products will!
I love the pee pee pads so much I ordered 4 more and had so much fun choosing the colors and patterns for my yorkie "Bumpkin Baby"!!! I have washed them over and over and they remain the same.

Now I have inquired about ordering baby bumpkin diapers for my girlie who is 12,weeks old and loves to run around the house so I don't have to worry about little accidents and big surprises on my carpet.
I will be sure to let everyone know what the diapers and matching vest are like. But I already think that they will blow me away!!!

Order Now! T.BUMPKIN Order Now!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!