View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #12
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
????!!!!! You MUST tube feed or this baby will not survive....do you know HOW to tube feed? I dont know where you read that her tummy was too small....you are going to give this baby 1cc/oz of weight....her tummy is NOT too small! The formula has to be warm and the puppy must be kept warm....trying to feed a baby like this with a dropper increases the chances of aspiration of the liquid, to about 80%. PLEASE tube feed!! This is a tool that everyone that is breeding MUST be able to do. You will be giving this baby 1cc/oz of body weight, about every 2 hours for at least the next 3 days, around the clock. You have to weigh the baby at least 2 times a day, to see that baby is absorbing the nourishment. If you want my formula, let me know....it delivers 16 calories per cc and it has kept me from loosing any babies for years now. (I just read your other post.... You do know how to tube feed!!! GREAT!!!!!)
Great advice. Good thoughts go out to you and your little pup
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!