Thread: Oreo :(
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
doggieluver
My Heart, My Life, My Dogs
Donating Member

Omg Oreo :(

I was checking Oreo last night to see if his Testicles have dropped yet and I noticed above his PeePee that there was a bump I felt it and it was soft so I assumed it was a Umbilica Hernia. First thing this AM off to the vet we went I get there and the vet looks him over and says yep your right it is a hernia so I ask is it possible that it will correct its self? He says well its not likely but you do have 2 months before he can have the surgery to neuter him and we can just correct the Hernia I told him that we hadnt planned on Neutering him but now its definatly and option. So I asked if I massaged it would if correct or If I wrap it in a tummy band for pressure will that help ? He stood there and looked at me like I was an IDIOT so I asked can I please see the other vet you are very rude and WAY to negative for me..... So I preseeded to ask the other the vet the same thing and he said absolutely Mrs. Armstrong anything is possible we do still have 2 months. So I wait to see what happens but I did ask about getting him neutured when I go back to have him checked I'm just so scared of having a little puppy under anasteia(sp). I will keep you all posted
doggieluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!