View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #5
Daisy211
Yorkie Yakker

I'm going to try food again if the colitis doesn't clear up this time. She's doing so good on it and her eyes are not watering right now so I was thinking it was the stress. I have a journal on her and she always develops diarrhea and vomiting after company comes over or I leave her more then a couple hours. She was groomed Wednesday and then had five car rides over the weekend and I think that triggered Sundays episode beginning. I read a lot on pepcid last night and feel it would make things worse so I'm going to try avoid giving it. When she had diarrhea for about two months starting in January the probiotics were the only way I could get it to clear. The diarrhea was gone a couple days after starting it. I think she may be prone to sibo. Every time I miss a dose her poop looks bad again. Luckily I stay at home with her so hopefully I can find a good schedule. Unfortunality she was up all night. She kept swallowing real loud. Like she had a bunch of saliva her mouth. Read its a side effect of metro. She did this last time on it. So I'm going to cut the dose in 1/2. Hopefully she's ok with it. She's had 8 doses already so I think she will be.
Daisy211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!