View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #50
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Idk, I bought clippers last year (or the year before, lol) and I just can't bring myself to actually use them! I keep thinking they're little dogs, is it really all that much trouble keeping them in full coat?

Carmen, Luma looks like my Tinkerbell. She's a bit wavy, but if I comb her out and blow dry her at the same time, and use some finishing spray, her hair comes out straight. I don't think Luma looks bad at all, she's very pretty.

And Terri, have you tried just trimming the ends on Mandie's coat? I do this with all mine and I swear it makes their coat grow faster. I have to trim 1-2 inches off of Peek A Boo's coat every month!

I may give them a Joey cut this summer though just for their comfort, but I haven't made up my mind yet, lol!
Well, in places. I mean, I have trimmed her ears and I trimmed her skirt to try to even out how that old schnauzer cut is growing out. I have trimmed around her feet, of course...and down her hind-side. I only trimmed her skirt last week though. That is the first time I have touched her body hair since I got her. Hope you are right and it makes it grow
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!