View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
princetonbaby
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILYgirlandTAKA View Post
Same exact thing happened to Lily. If you look at my pictures she was completely black and had a lil tan and white, took her to the groomers for the first time and i asked for a puppy cut and they SHAVED her!! I was so mad! I was in NC at the time and it was freezing, she was constantly shaking. I bought her a blanket and sweater to help her out until it grew back. But she never did turn anywhere near black again. She is basically all white now that she's older but the black was so cute on her as a puppy. I know they are supposed to change colors as they get older but, like you, i wasn't expecting such a drastic change so soon.
I'm so upset too! I'm wondering if I should do something? I ordered some tags from her when I dropped Princeton off so I have to go back up there to pick them up and I'm going to voice my concerns then. I was SO shocked today I didn't have words. I just put his hoodie RIGHT on him and took him to the truck and just sort of sat there for a minute before going home to have a good look at him.

I will check out your pics.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!