View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
skittlz
YT 500 Club Member

Default Sonic is checking in

Hi guys, I am checking in Sonic is still being Sonic. I took sonic to get his yearly shots and I asked the vet about his peeing thing he does every other month he smiled and said he has never heard of it and im like well what do you think it is he said its just your dog lol. he has grade 2 luxating patella in both back legs so I put him on cosequin DS, and he weighs 5 lbs 11 oz.
About a month ago I took him to the park for the first time at first *about 5 minutes* he was barking at everything that moved then he was enjoying it kids loved him specially this one little girl and he liked her to.
I must tell you guys sonic almost gave me a heart attack one day, the mail lady she will bring mail if we have to sign for something and I was trying to make sure sonic didnt get out the door and I thought he didn't till I saw him flying by me towards the mail truck! I just knew he was gonna go to the road and get ran over, the road is busy at times. Luckily he stopped and knew he was in trouble and I was shaking I almost couldn't sign for the mail I was shaking so bad, Sonic knew he was in trouble when we got in the house I made him a little bed dared him to move everytime he got out of his bed and you know sonic he tries to play it like all cute and innocent I told him that isn't going to work today Sonic get back in your bed! Needles to say he don't try to run out the front door anymore lol. Hard to believe he will be 2 yrs old next month time sure does fly. Hope everyone here at YT is doing well!
skittlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!