View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #25
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

interesting thread, I have so many things that I don't use, lately I have been just throwing the stuff out. I wanted an expresso/cap maker for Christmas several years ago, did not use it once, finally trashed it a few months back, I had several things that are supposed to chop and go up and down, one was from pampered chef, never really could figure out how to use them, took more time to clean then just chop by hand, just tossed those out, I have toaster broiler oven combo that is covered with dust on the top shelf of my pantry. I also have a vita mix bought on line from them after seeing it at Costco, had it three years and have only made applesauce, which by the way was good so I really need to get that thing back out again. I have some expensive knives from pampered chef that are stored in some type of sharpener holder, the last time I tried to get the knife out of the holder was a year ago, it would not come out so I just forgot about it, but it does take up a lot of space in my knife draw. I have a fry daddy that was never used, bought it to make coconut shrimp which I since learned how to make in the oven. I have a food processor that was used two years ago to make pesto which is still the only thing I have ever made in it. I have a pretty big kitchen with a lot of storage yet I have no extra room and it seems like I mostly chop by hand and cook in throw away foil pans, so I guess I must have a lot of useless stuff that I can not part with
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!