View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Divine0chaos
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New yorkie mommy!

We just picked up our gorgeous little man. Our breeders do have their dogs his mommy and daddy trained on pads. So we are trying to follow suit. So any pointers would be great. So far were having issue with him actually going in his play pen where we keep the puppy pads. We will intimately yell "uh uh" if he starts and redirect him, but he just sits and stairs are you and doest go . I'll leave him in the for some time, and then when i let him out most the time he wont go, but on one or 2 occasions he has gone outside of his playpen after being released. My OTHER issue is with #2 it seems he's being shy and very much does NOT like to poop in his playpen. He tries to hid then go. So then I'll put him in his pen and he will circle and circle and circle until he can no longer hold it. My only other issue is that he doesn't seem to found of treats maybe I'm pushing it too early. I want to give him a reward besides loving when he does a trick, or goes to the potty. We aren't taking him outside at the moment he's only 8 weeks so he needs more vaccines. As well as the fact we just bought the house in December so we are unsure of past dogs and if they had any medical issues. So until about mid may outdoors is off limits for walking. Like I said he's 8 weeks full akc yorkie right now he's little over 1lb
Divine0chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!