View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #10
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
The old man does probably suffer from some form of dementia and those sufferers are quite rational at times but others do things they would never have done before the illness. It can change a person so fundamentally. Unless someone has known someone they loved who developed and lived with dementia, you couldn't believe a person could undergo such a basic transformation. I'm so grateful this poor dog will get a chance to have real life now and that engineer is a hero!!! Hopefully that sweet little dog can find a home with a younger and more active owner who can regularly exercise, walk and play with the dog - which a lot of older owners cannot do.
That was just my point, if the man has either illness the puppy very well come not even have belonged to him he could have just found it and that was the story line his mind came up with.
My grandfather LOVED his Yorkie mix Jazper but I caught him one day tying an electric cord around her neck really tight and when I stopped him and asked why he just said it was because he lost her collar and leash and that she was trying to get out the window of course she had on her harness and there was no way she would have ever left his side.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!