View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #14
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Sorry but I see very little yorkie in her, except perhaps her color. I know you have been seeking lots of answers and if I was you I would be frustrated and angry, so I fully understand that you want answers, but at this point you love your little girl so just embrace that she is a mix. I have a yorkie pom mix but knew that when I bought her and when I goggled yorkie poms I saw a wide variety of looks and not that many looked exactly like mine. Lola looks more like a yorkie, but I have a friend with a yorkie pom and her's looks like a little fox. Lola's litter mate was smaller and a complete brown fluff ball, while Lola had more of the yorkie markings. I tell you that so you understand with mixes there is no rule of thumb of how they are supposed to look. Just continue to love your little girl, and let yourself be amazed on how she will mature because none of us will be able to help you predict how she will look as an adult.

On the subject of the breeder unfortunately after being on YT over a year I have seen this happen a bunch of times, so you are not alone. I don't believe the breeder did not know, any breeder of purebred dogs even the not so good ones know what the standard looks like, and the parent photo you posted in one of the threads I saw looks less like a yorkie than your girl does. I don't see where you said where you got her or how much you paid but I hope you paid $500.00 or less and if you paid much more than that, I would be taking her to court. Welcome to Yorkie Talk BTW and please join in on the many other threads we have here, mix or purebred does not matter to us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!