View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
rubynrosie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

That's about how far it was for me to pick up Ruby and Rosie. Liked everything you have...
B
1. At first I was going to say a leash and harness for potty breaks. As i forgot for both dogs when I picked them up BUT...I didn't stop for Ruby for potty break/stretches and I probably wouldnt have stopped as she hadn't completed her puppy shots so I didn't want her on ground that I was unfamiliar with (worried if any sick dogs had been there.) SO...I would suggest you have them bring a crate with puppy pads and let her go potty on the pad.

Something for puppy to chew on. Breeder gave me something for Ruby to chew on and when she wasn't sleeping she spent a good portion of the ride home chewing on it.

Let the pups spend time on the blanket going home with this puppy so it smells like her siblings.

My breeder also suggested I limit taking her places and people coming over to see her for the first week to allow her time to get accustomed to her new home. It was the piece advice I didn't listen to because I got Ruby the day before Christmas eve. I think thats why she got hypoglycemia because we were running running running that first weekend she was home.

I bet that new family is soooooo excited to get thevpuppy home!!!

Last edited by rubynrosie; 04-09-2013 at 02:31 PM.
rubynrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!