View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
EvaNoel
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentleysmommie View Post
I have done lots of research as far yorkie coats and have realized they are pretty unpredictable which I love but my curiosity is kicking in. There is a pretty large difference in the texture of yorkies hair, some are silky and straight; others are curly and others are in between. I read on another thread that if the yorkies hair grows in quickly he or she will have curly hair and if it grows slowly the hair will be silky. What do you guys think? How have the coats on your yorkies changed?

Also as far as the color Bentleys hair is coming in very light tan is that the permanent hair color. It looks like the silver yorkie but the hair on his back is still black... Does the hair on his back grow in later? Would love to know what you guys think...
My Eva Noel's head hair looked exactly like this photo of Bentley. It turned a light silver color at the roots, and now she has about an inch of blond growing in from the roots with the sooty silver on the tips. She will be 6 months on the 21st of April. She has a silky coat which is slowly changing into her adult coat, especially on her front legs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!