View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #7
Prince Toby
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemommy1984 View Post
Do you have any puppy pics of him when he was small like my Minnie?? What makes some take so long and others its almost instant. Did you get people thinking you didn't have a purebred or did you ever have any doubt. What's ur hobest opinion bout Minnie?? How long is a awhile lol I don't care either way but I did have doubt at first but the more I thought about it I truley feel deep down she is a yorkie. The breeder abd I were on contact pretty much everyday. i met up with her a few times until she I got her at 9 weeks and in between the visits i received pictures updates and videos all the time. and She gave me the familes blood 6120853lines and all I don't think any fake breeder would go through all that trouble.
I hate to tell you this, but i think you need to know. I had this happen to me years ago. My husband said I could get a yorkie, so I found a breeder 10 mins away from me. I went and looked at my little boy when he was 4 weeks old, and visited with him 3 more times before I brought him home. I met her at his last vet appointment and he was 12 weeks old and already 4 lbs. I knew he was big, but I thought he was just going to be a bigger yorkie, but when I started seeing other yorkies out and about I started noticing he did not look like them his hair was short and course. I had seen the blood line too and had AKC paperwork. We became such good friends while waiting to bring him home we helped her through her divorce and even paid for her to go to the fair with us because her husband had froze their accounts so she had no money. I confronted her when my vet said no way was he a full yorkie but he was a yorkie and chihuahua mix. She swore he was a full yorkie and to just give it time and his hair would grow. After 2 years old his hair never grew he always had short hair. Having my yorkies now and looking back I know without a doubt he was a mix now. I did not love him any less but I felt betrayed and hurt that she would do that to me. I found out later she was notorious for doing this, so it was no mistake. It is a shame that we can not just take people at their word anymore. She is a cutie though and I know you will love her no matter what she is. Do you know if the breeder had any other breed?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!