View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #5
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phebies mom View Post
I have a vet appointment today at 130. An no i think she might have been bred when i got her it would be to a yorkie. But im just concerned because i gave her a 7 n 1 shot 2 weeks ago i had no idea she might be pregnant how do i upload pics an i will post some thank u so much for the responses.
I will let the breeders continue to help you as I have no experience or knowledge with this.

I did want to help you with posting pics, though. If you click on the "Go Advance" button to post a reply, then at the top of the text box where you type, you will see a little icon that looks like a paperclip. Click on that and you will get a pop up box. Click on "choose file" at the top of that and then choose the pic you want to upload off of your computer. You can do up to 4 pics. When you've done this for all the pics you want, click "Upload". Wait and let them upload. You will know if they did because they will be listed in the middle of that pop up box. Make sure the pics are no more than 200 kbs each (you can resize pics to smaller in any pic editor - like paint if you need to). Then click "Close Window" at the bottom of that pop up. Click to submit your reply and your pics will be attachments at the bottom of your post.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!