View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
phebies mom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default how to know if my yorkie is pregnant

Hello i am new to this sight just have a couple questions about my yorkie. I just bought a yorkie female from a lady i know she is a breeder. Phebie is a little over a yr old an when i bought her i noticed she was coming in heat so i thought well no big deal i don't have a male just her. Well i noticed when i got her she was a little chunky lol which u can tell sh3 is thicker then what she should be but i asked the lady why she was thick an she said they get what's called a fatty pack when they are in heat so i said ok. Well my friend brought her small male over so i could groom him well he payed Phebie no mind. Which i thought was odd if she was in heat well she ended up ggoing out of heat well to get to it about a week after got her she was getting sick every morning for a week then now i looked this morning an her books are swollen an purple behind them her vulva is swollen an i figured her never being bred before an her go n out of heat she would go back small down there an her little virgin fold that they have is gone. An she has a line going.g down her belly separating her boobs. i am taking her to the vet tomorrow just figured i might get some help tonight lol hope someone can help
phebies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!