Thread: about lizards
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Yes, we got it out...after my big boy had it in his mouth, I was able to get it from him. It was dead by then.

I think I would talk to my vet about his office staff's poor customer service.
we are thinking about sending something to the vet tomorrow. but mom did say this that we might have to look for a new vet. she could say something sorry u feel this way and if u don't like the way we do things then u can go find a new vet. but I hope she don't. but at time we think all she care about is the farm anmails. that what we see a lot of on her facebook page them and her almost 2 year old puppy and her parents. thats what mom said. but we thought that we could call and ask them anything at anytime. the last time we did call about something she did ask would u like me to have a DR. or a vet tech to call u back and that what happen. but all she said she didn't know and call anmail control but she didn't think that we don't have one in this small of a town. she think that we are in the same town as the vet office is. she didn't even bother to ask us that. I did read on the web page about the lady she use to work there before and now she is back. I like the old one that was there when we started out. she was so much easier to get a long with and happy to help. but they have change a lot since we been there. they had other DR. in there and she didn't stay around that long and now other so far is still there and lot of different workers some old and some new. so that the main DR. can spend more time with her parents. but think so she can be on her farm more then anything else. thats all we hear her talk about on her page on facebook and I think on the main page for the vet office facebook page. we just have to wait and see how things go tomorrow after we send her the msg. I hope she come back with something good not to tell us to go some where else. I hope she sorry that she did that to u and if this happen again let me know. or something like that. or I will have a talk with her about that. she should say would u like a dr or a vet tech to call u back about this. then say the anmial control office not ever town has something like that. and she should think that we do. after what been going on with Fancy last her mom was thinking of finding other vet. but right now she not. but after we send the msg who know we just might have to if she don't like what we have to say. but if we do leave then I will let people know about the places when they ask and she just might lose more people then. but she need get a new lady to answer the phone that know what to do not just give answer and send us on our way. it make u think do I really want to be with this DR. after something like that. when u thought that u could call them or email them with any question and u would get answer right way. but not like this. what do u think.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!