Thread: Minnie Videos
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #6
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaMarie2 View Post
I wish I could come but I already have an airshow and a festival to go to that same day. I would love to next time. Minnie hasn't really met many small dogs and I think she would love that.

One of the small dogs she did meet was my sisters female min pin and the she was not very nice to poor minnie. And the other is the neighbors dog not sure of breed and he was nice but I've only said hi to the neighbor a couple times and don't want to invite my dog over for playdates yet haha
I knew it was short notice. Well, I think we are going to figure out a time for our next meet up while we have this one. I think some are wanting to do it just before school starts back and down south at the beach..might be easier for you to make that one, too.

I understand how hard it is to meet pups that your little can play with. We don't know anyone with small dogs around here except my niece's chihuahua. I wish I could find someone with Yorkies or small dogs around here so Mandie could get used to playing with other pups besides her big brother
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!