Thread: throwing up?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
kimp5
YT 500 Club Member

Default throwing up?

Jessie has thrown up a few times the last week. I did change her kibble from royal canin calm to royal canin yorkie. I figure it was the same so no big change. I have also notice she chews nothing! The kibble is coming back whole..Its only a few times and she seems fine..no constipation or runs..happy full of energy...should I go back to royal canin calm and make sure she is chewing, but how? I tried giving her one kibble at a time and she hoovered them then they came back up whole. She literally eats her food in 20 seconds..She burps after every meal..when she threw up today I saw bits of carrots from last night (unchewed although they were little strips) and whole bits of chicken ( I gave her a special treat last night of boiled chicken shredded carrot and kibble) the kibble is literally expanding in her stomach..they were huge..
she is moving around more now that shes off total restriction so she gets to walk around some) so shes starving...she gets 1/4 cup twice an day with a little something, chicken or cottage cheese..
kimp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!