Thread: Snakes!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #14
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
First of all...LOL @ the extension cord!!!

Well, she AND her brother (mostly her brother) would take care of the moles if I'd let them. But that would mean letting them dig and I don't let them dig - never good for a dog to think it's ok to dig or the fence will end up being useless one day. lol

I noticed our neighbors have those things you put in the ground to drive moles away - probably driving them right to my yard.

Oh my gosh - I just totally hijacked your thread, Rhonda. Sorry!!

On topic - we have black runners around here. Do you have those in AR? I watched a kid riding his bicycle one summer (years ago) and a black runner was chasing him. He pedaled faster and it just kept on following him. I yelled for him to stop and turn around. He was like "huh?! Are you crazy?" I said, "Just do it. I promise." He did..starting riding towards the runner and that snake TOOK OFF! lol..funniest thing I'd ever seen (well involving a snake)

Haha no problem!

Omg if one was chasing me I'm sure I would have a heart attack!!! I don't know if they are here or not?? I'll have to ask DH!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!