Thread: me?? knitting?!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
alita
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
at least you are getting an early start, that's great, there are so many nice things that you can knit and like you my pup is what gave me the inspiration. I am now trying to learn to knit at 57. My husband thinks I am crazy we flew on a long plane ride recently and I brought it along and he said he was sick of me talking about nothing but knitting I am even searching out people in my area that will come over and sit and knit with me. I am finding it to be very hard. I just keep re knitting the same scarf over and over and keep tearing it out. My problem is I will make a mistake and can't figure out how I did it or how to correct it. That's why I like to have someone with me that knows what they are doing while I knit. I think in the fall I will try to find a knitting circle to join.

So how are you doing and how are you going about learning? I hope you are having better luck than me.
That is exactly what im doing atm, re knitting over and over to familiarise myself with the 'moves' lol and yes I do make mistakes that I don't know how to solve haha...My mum taught me the basics but yeah it would be nice to have someone sit with me and help...if only you lived in Spain my friend!
alita is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!