Thread: me?? knitting?!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #3
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita View Post
Hello? what is this? I must have a fever!
Me, the least talented person in the world when it comes to crafts and DIY and stuff like that, well here I am learning to knit!

I'm 26 and my family thinks my maternal instinct is getting stronger ( plus I got married last year and when they saw my attempts at knitting they assumed I want to have a baby.)
Naah, this is gonna be for my Lili !
at least you are getting an early start, that's great, there are so many nice things that you can knit and like you my pup is what gave me the inspiration. I am now trying to learn to knit at 57. My husband thinks I am crazy we flew on a long plane ride recently and I brought it along and he said he was sick of me talking about nothing but knitting I am even searching out people in my area that will come over and sit and knit with me. I am finding it to be very hard. I just keep re knitting the same scarf over and over and keep tearing it out. My problem is I will make a mistake and can't figure out how I did it or how to correct it. That's why I like to have someone with me that knows what they are doing while I knit. I think in the fall I will try to find a knitting circle to join.

So how are you doing and how are you going about learning? I hope you are having better luck than me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!