View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:42 AM   #11
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by normarae63 View Post
Thank you Kat. It's harder than I thought it was going to be. I actually had TONS of pics uploaded that I'd spent a lot of time doing & got a message when I tried doing "just one more", that I had exceeded the file space allowed. aggghh, then I couldn't upload any at all so I wound up deleting many pictures & pretty much started over. That's why you'll see that my fabrics are linked back to FB.

Now if I could JUST figure out how to let people add embroidery & applique choices I'd be a happy girl!
Could you set up a file like you did for your fabric? Showing different fonts, colors etc? On Paypal, there's a block to add comments.. maybe can use that for personalized phrases/special requests... IDK just guessing here, lol.

Not that I shop a lot, lol, but some sites use drop down boxes on each item page for as many options that are available for each item: choose size, then a box appears to choose color, then a box appears to choose applique, embroidery or none, then a box appears to choose colors for embroidery or fabrics for applique depending on the buyer's last choice... etc.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!