View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Adamsfly
Senior Yorkie Talker

I just had this same conversation with my sister last night, lol. I never knew just how much a new puppy would actually steal my heart. Oakley certainly has from day one and is certainly spoiled too! I also give into his every whine, etc. to easily. I've had him since January 19th (he was 8 weeks old) and I cannot imagine life without him!

On Easter Sunday we all went to my oldest son's house and Oakley came along for the day. My sister said Oakley spent more time in my arms than on the ground, lol. My sister said I should just invest in a little purse because I never put him down.

He spends more time with my DH, son (younger one) and daughter than me yet when I get home from work he wants only me and yes, I love it, hehe. I barely have enough time to walk through the house to put my purse down and he's already barking for me to pick him up.

When it's "calgon take me away time" Oakley is just outside the door barking his little head off. I swear, if he could, he would squeeze his little body under the door.

I'm pretty new to this site and can bet you there at alot of us spoilers around.
Adamsfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!