View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default My precious Libby

Yesterday I took a few pictures of favorite places around the house that Libby likes to rest. One is in the cupboard under the bathroom counter where I keep towels. Once when she was younger, I lost Libby...searched the house and thought she had gotten out some how. Walked around, drove around looking for her...came back home and my daughter got there with my grandsons and when they rang the doorbell, I heard another bark besides Maddie's, so had them ring it again with Maddie outside and then followed the barking sound. The little stinker was in there the whole time...I had shut the door without realizing she was in there. Ever since, she loves to go in there. Yesterday she wanted in there, so I took some towels out and put a dog bed in there for her. I never knew how bad the back wall of this place was until I took the picture yesterday. I guess I'd never looked at it. No one sees it except for Libby and she doesn't care. Another picture is on the top of hubby's chair. I hate that chair, but he and Libby sure love it. The other is of her on the pillows of the bed. She likes that spot because she can see out the windows. Here's pictures of my sweet Libby. I think for being so sick, she sure looks good.
Attached Thumbnails
My precious Libby-libby.jpg   My precious Libby-libby2.jpg   My precious Libby-libby3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!