View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #14
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A VET AT RC.... she has assured me that they immediately upon hearing from the first breeder, they immediately pulled his food and have investigated thoroughly his breeding facility, and the food he had on hand, that he is feeding his females, that he claims is nurtitionally insufficient, is to date, testing perfectly within the nutritional specific guidlines....there has been no test that shows any components left out or missing in the formulas he was feeding. She also assured me his dog food had no bacterial contamination. As far as the other breeder, she has not filed a complaint or a claim with RC as of yet and they can not pull samples for testing until a claim is filed. She also assured me they have always routinely pulled random bags of food from all formulas and tested them for contamination as well as well as truth in labeling, ie making certain what it says on the bag re nutritional content, is what it professes to be and that all food RC produces does meet strict QM standards and inspections. I asked her if I was safe continuing feeding my current female the HT 42d formula, and she assured me it was perfectly safe and would perform as promised.
I wonder what that inspection was like....he actually let them inspect it? And, I wonder why he is not retracting his statement if the food tested ok. Wasn't the article recent?

Weird if you ask me.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!