View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Jack Shunt Surgery one week away

Jack will be having shunt surgery a week from today. I am really dreading it, however I believe God has been overseeing our needs,the Dr.'s feel it will give Jack back a better quality of life and will enable him to regain some of what he has lost, to be able to do more things for himself, we pray this to be. We know there is much he wont regain due to the brain damage he sustained from the first fall, but whatever progress due to the surgery will be such a Blessing.

When I am pushing him in the wheelchair in the stores we frequent, employees have gotten to know us and he is forever getting hugs from employees, and I have seen their tears, he is loved by so many.

The Dr.'s have already confirmed his vision will not get better, it has worsened. This next week is going to be very busy for me, I will post back after the surgery. The surgeon said his recovery will be at least two months.

I have someone that will be staying here and taking care of the girls so I don't have to be concerned on that, am sure I will have three very spoiled, much more than they already are, little girls their son will be wanting to get a yorkie after being around ours. I am hoping to hire an LVN nights for at least the first week he is home. Thank you all so much for your prayers, we both are greatfull for each and everyone. Hugs, Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!