View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
rubynrosie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Im tying to figure out what he wants from me in return (other then to quit crabbing about how much stuff I have for the girls but can never find!!)

Here's what I am thinking so far besides the drawer. I want it free standing so I can move it to a different room, different house etc. I think I am going to paint it white or cream- make it kind of Shabby Chic (Rosie's theme). I want a hanging space...one rod for Ruby's clothes and one for Rosie's. At the dollar store I had bought these plastic boxes that I intend to cover with shabby chic material, pinks sages stripes florals etc to match the bow organizer I made. I also have wooden bones I was going to use as labels for fabric boxes. I need ideas for labels too. For example, for the box I store their shoes in I think Im going to label it "Pawtectors" something like that. So obviously i will want some shelving to store the boxes but im not sure...should they be on the top bottom side etc? Leashes, collars...should I store them in a container on the shelves or...should I have hooks put on the doors so I can hang them?? Etc...other things I may not think of??? I just realize that R and R have so much stuff that I don't even know what they have and I want to organize it better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!