View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

I just posted several 1st year pics on another thread, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...pups-hair.html
But since I never tire of showing my Huey photos and y'all can't run from me like my coworkers do when I pull out the tablet 'o photos , here are some more!
Huey at 8 weeks-at home on the boat already, 14 weeks-silver roots starting to show, 6 months-still very silvery and a coffee table thief, and 10 months -tan is now much darker. I think he finally settled on a color around 13 months.

I just love looking at everyone's puppy pics! More, more, more!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone have pictures of their yorkie puppies throughout the 1st year!!-8-weeks-old.jpg   Does anyone have pictures of their yorkie puppies throughout the 1st year!!-14-weeks-old.jpg   Does anyone have pictures of their yorkie puppies throughout the 1st year!!-6-months-old...already-coffee-table-thief..jpg   Does anyone have pictures of their yorkie puppies throughout the 1st year!!-almost-10-months-old.jpg  

Last edited by Marhcarter; 03-28-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Marhcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!