Thread: Fresh Groom!!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Oh, no! Those little guys are too cute. Don't know which one is on the right but that look in his eyes is so cute - overeager? - and something about how he's holding his little mouth! Is he the total stinker he looks like he could be - one that gets into everything without thinking but never gets in trouble because he's too totally cute to EVER get scolded? Could eat him up with a spoon right now.

Love your ear work on the top. Scissors or clippers? Nice look without looking shaved down to nude, which is what I sometimes do when I try regular clippers.

And that handsome dude on the left looks so classy and sober - like he's pretty serious about this thing called life. Looks like he might be quite a terrier! Love his pretty, pale face - eyes look so expressive and intelligent. He's a beauty.

You've quite a great pair there. Each different and distinctive. They look Easter-ready!
awwww now that was a GREAT compliment. Dexter (little guy on the right) is very much a trouble maker, he's very brave.... but he's my total momma's boy cuddle bug too. He LOVESSSS to eat, but not his own food! LOL

Fletcher, I see his soul in his eyes, they are so expressive, everything about him I am in love with! He's my heart puppy!

They are groomed by a groomer, so I have no idea if she uses clippers or scissors on the ears. She does a great job too. My 8lb Dex turns into an 80lb beast with 27 legs when being groomed (when being anything but with mom actually! LOL) so I commend her good job when I know what he's like to work with! HAHA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!