View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Pao whines a lot just before bedtime every night because he knows he will get some treats. I sometimes give in (my bad) but when he is being super annoying by whining non-stop even after giving him treats, I just give him a firm NO, he will go in to his cushion dog house and sulk in there lol.
Sulk? Your dog sulks too?

My Tibbe has the sulk down to an art form. He just can hardly abide my using the word "no" with him and I usually get a very indignant look, he immediately stops the behavior and leaves the room or goes into his airline carrier, lying down with his back to the door! If I go looking for him out of the room, he's most often lying in the other room with his back to the door!!! And he will rarely look around at me when I check on him but sometimes I do get the stinkeye. I just look in to be sure he's okay, don't say anything but do laugh like an idiot inside at how cute he is and then leave him be. He will isolate me for quite a while before I'm forgiven and he comes back. He really takes it personally when told "no". I don't know why that word offends his sensibilities so much but it does. He rarely misbehaves so I hardly ever have to utter it but when I do, I pay.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!