View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Wallee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Does anyone else have a very vocal whiney furkid?

Ok I am sure this one is a behavior problem but I just don't know quite how to handle it...
Little Wallee who is having a bday Wednesday has turned into a very vocal "whiney" little boy...It seems whenever he wants something or sees something he wants, he starts whining. Example..today I was making myself a sandwhich and in the middle got a phone call. I was on the phone in the kitchen and he was standing beside the counter where he could smell the chicken salad I had made and just kept whining. The person on the other end of the line was asking.."what is wrong with puppy"?. Later this morning, I was standing near the patio door (out to the balcony) talking to my brother and again, Wallee stands beside me and starts "whining"..I had a neighbor drop in to visit. I gave her a dental chew for her dog to try. Wallee had one of his own at the time. He gets up on the couch, sees the one she has sitting on the table and again..W H I N E...
I really would like some advice on how to break his constant need to whine every time he thinks he wants or needs something that he doesn't even really need...or get....It seems some days it is a constant whinefest and I am sure that it is even worse this past two days as I was away in hospital and he was pining with hubby.

https://www.facebook.com/5TailsBoutique?ref=tn_tnmn
Wallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!