View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
72Butterflies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New Here, and first time Yorkie mom.

Hey YT. New here. LOVE IT already! so much info on anything & everything. I'm a wife and mother, we have 3 boys. 13, 10 & 3. I have 4 full grown inside Boxers (all are fixed) (hubby said I wouldn't be able to let any go, if we ever had pups :-). ) we also have a Siamiese cat, a bunny and a guinea pig. our house if FULL! My mom shows up Christmas Eve, with my $450 present! a yorkie puppy! she thought I would like a baby girl, a lap dog. WHAT EVER WAS SHE THINKING?!?!? I have very lil time as it is, now I have to train another puppy??? she was tiny, 5 weeks old, the mother dog stopped feeding at 4 weeks, Abby was already eating soft food. (she had no teeth yet) I just knew the boxers would eat her up! lol, but they didn't :-) She is part of the family, spoiled rotten I might add. Funny thing is, she thinks she's a Boxer, just as big as them. Her best friend is the cat, they run and play all day. Since Dec., I've let her run and play with the rabbit & guinea pig.(every other day, while cleaning their cage) It is the cutest thing ever, watching those 3 play!! So happy to be here
72Butterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!