Thread: Ah Ruby Boy
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

This is totally me every year until this one. I was cool as a cucumber all that morning, during the drive and Tibbe loves going to the vet, so we have no issues there and no terrible guilt. Signed the forms, hugged, kissed him goodbye, watched his sweet, alert little face disappear through "the" door as if in a trance, walked cooly out to the truck wondering what was doing on with me, got in cool as can be and broke down like a sniveling idiot. Broke down like Tibbe was going in for euthanasia or heart surgery. Sobbed like a baby. I aced the whole morning until I shut the truck door and it was time to leave him there. Thought I'd made it this year and did okay for most of the pre-op routine things and all that. And, after sniffing my way home, I got onto YT with shaking hands and started a new thread asking for prayer for Tibbe, totally trashed as if I would never see his face again. When o' when will I ever act like an adult about getting my dog's teeth cleaned? I guess no time soon.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!