View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 01:32 PM   #1
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Why Do Groomer's use Bad Judgement?

OK. it's been a week since I took both Artie and Abigail to the Groomers,
I have finally calmed down enough to be able to "Vent" in a non-violent manner.
All I wanted her to do was pluck the inside of their ear canals (ear hair) and trim the hair on the edge of their ears, clip their nails, and shave their private parts (sanitary shave).
After a previous Groomer (using Bad Judgement) took it upon herself to clip the hair in between Artie's eyes and near the bridge of his nose! Now I have to tell every Groomer not to do this since, I'm trying to grow it back out
She replied they don't do the ear canals my Vet. has to.....so my Vet. did,
she trimmed their ears crooked and un-even, and only trimmed in between their paws not around their feet.
Still charged me full price as if she did it all, and as if it was done correctly?
I ended up doing both their ears over the right way! And trimming their feet with my own pair of scissors......so basically the only thing she did do right was to shave their behinds and private area. And Luckily my Vet. didn't charge me for theri ear canal plucking!
What's the point of paying a Groomer? Especially if she does worse work than me? I'm definitly not going there anymore!
I guess I just expect too much?
Maybe to do your Job correctly is expecting too much?
I'm really disappointed and pissed, makes me want to get my own "Groomers Degree", just to do it right!
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!