View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
I would love to have a DIY forum, but im not to keen about having it open for all kind of diy. This is a meeting place for yorkie owners from all over the world. I think if everyone would share the diys they are doing it would lead to a big diy forum with no interest for the average yorkie owner.

We are, in fact, on a yorkie site. I like the idea of making a pet diy forum, this will open for more than only yorkie stuff. When having a pet forum we get loads of ideas, we can make our own things out of the ideas that we get from other pet owners. When someone posts a nice cat bed, we could easily convert it into a nice yorkie bed without to much efford.

I would not want a diy open for everything that we make. There are many groups on facebook and blogs where people can share the other interests on diy, like home decorating, cards etc.

Little about me : I am a handywoman, like to paint and redecorate. I knit, sew, scrapbook and make cards. Creativity is my middle name. I have a redecorating blog, but because of an illness its not been updated for the last year.

This is not said to make other people feel sad, this is just what i think
I hear what you're saying. I can understand why some people would want a yorkie only DIY. But look at all that you mention you do - handywoman, paint, redecoroate, knit etc --- I want to see that stuff ! Maybe we either have an open DIY, and see how big it gets, and make a separate yorkie one if the DIY proves too big. Or, we make a yorkie DIY, and perhaps have a non-yorkie DIY as a subforum of it. I dunno. We'll see what Admin's thoughts are too.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!