View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Breeders Beware!!!

This is crazy............

A friend of mine was telling me that a coworker that has raised Shih-tzu's pretty much her whole life has now started raising Yorkies too. She bought a pair and has had a few litters. Anyway, a lady was interested in purchasing a Yorkie baby and she would come every now and then to talk, look around, see the babies she had, etc. This lady hadn't fully made up her mind yet, on whether or not to get one then or what (for reasons she had)....The coworker didn't think anything of it and thought it was good to have a lady come around to visit and ask questions and such before making a commitment. This lady had given the coworker her name and phone number, etc. and she lived in the same town, but they didn't know each other - so that is why this lady would always stop by....because she wasn't too far away.

The coworker stays at home all day and the puppies are her pets, but she breeds them too. One day she had errands to run and left her furbabies there (they stay in her house). Anyways, when she got home (about 2 1/2 hours later) her house had been broken into....the only things missing were her two Yorkies (breeding pair) - she had no Yorkie puppies at this time - and one of her small Shih-tzu breeding males. YIKES!!!

She called all the area vets and of course police and neighbors....it just so happens that her Shih-tzu was brought into the vet (only one vet in that small town) - which is the vet she uses - well, they knew to be on the look out for the dogs. This person who stole them had brought the Shih-tzu in for some reason (maybe a check up or something) and the vet told them that they would need to keep him and to could come back in a few hours - well, that person had purchased some items there and wrote a check - now they knew who the person was, etc. - it was the lady who had been looking and visiting the coworker for awhile.

The police went to her house, but there were no signs of her or the Yorkies. And of course, the lady must of known something was up because she didn't pick up the Shih-tzu from the vet....course, the owner was down there pretty fast to get him!

Has of today...no word on the Yorkies, but atleast the police are working on it! It is just scary that you just never know someone!!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!